You are here:

Information for RTOS and Trainers

An accredited Registered Training Organisation can provide training to licensees and people working in the hospitality industry as required by the Victorian Commission for Gambling and Liquor Regulation (VCGLR).

How to become an accredited Responsible Service of Alcohol training organisation

The process and forms for a Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) to become accredited by the VCGLR to provide Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) training.

How to become an approved RSA trainer

The process and forms for an individual trainer, under the auspices of an Registered Training Organisation, to become approved to conduct RSA training.

RSA certificate system database

The system that allows accredited RTOs to manage RSA training participants, issue certificates, order training materials, etc. The RSA certificate database is compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Microsoft Edge, and Safari. 

Resources for RTOs and trainers

There are a number of resources available to RTOs and trainers to help deliver RSA training.


For news and updates, subscribe to our newsletter