You are here:
VCGLR News Winter 2014 (778KB)
This edition includes the following information:
- Message from the Acting Chief Executive Officer
- ‘Are you compliant?’ videos launched
- Important dates
- Increased fees and penalties
- Liquor and Gambling Information Sessions
- Ministerial Statement of Expectations
- Underage and mixed-age gig restrictions removed
- Forum case study: Melbourne Licensees Forum – Don’t Miss the Party!
- Mutual recognition - interstate Responsible Service of Alcohol certificates
- Melbourne Cup sweeps
- Boost for local prevention projects (partner contribution from the Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation)
- Many ways to gamble, many ways to get help (partner contribution from the Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation)
The VCGLR News is a quarterly newsletter providing up-to-date information to both gambling and liquor industries and replaces the previous newsletters, VCGR News and The Grapevine.
The newsletter is produced for registered training providers and Responsible Service of Alcohol trainers.
Responsible Alcohol Victoria published a quarterly newsletter that highlighted changes to legislation or policy, compliance and licensing topics of interest, and contains articles on licensee obligations.
The former Victorian Commission for Gambling Regulation produced a quarterly newsletter that provided the latest news about legislation changes and gambling-related developments.