You are here:
VCGLR News Autumn 2014 (PDF, 1.6MB)
This edition includes the following information:
- Message from the Acting Chief Executive Officer
- VCGLR’s Regulatory Approach
- Compliance update
- Responsible Gambling Awareness Week
- Initiatives to reduce red tape – update
- Australasian Casino and Gaming Regulators’ Conference 2014
- VCGLR Industry Perceptions Survey 2013 results
- Australian Drug Foundation’s Good Sports program
- RSA reminder – serve a standard drink size
- Forum and accord update
- Star rating system reminder
- Spotlight on prevention and support services to reduce gambling-related harm.
The VCGLR News is a quarterly newsletter providing up-to-date information to both gambling and liquor industries and replaces the previous newsletters, VCGR News and The Grapevine.
The newsletter is produced for registered training providers and Responsible Service of Alcohol trainers.
Responsible Alcohol Victoria published a quarterly newsletter that highlighted changes to legislation or policy, compliance and licensing topics of interest, and contains articles on licensee obligations.
The former Victorian Commission for Gambling Regulation produced a quarterly newsletter that provided the latest news about legislation changes and gambling-related developments.