You are here:
Published quarterly, the Autumn 2015 edition includes:
- Message from the Acting Chief Executive Officer
- Meet, mingle, share and learn at the Knowledge Exchange
- Launch of Mitchell Southern Cluster liquor accord
- Benefits of joining a liquor forum
- Community consultation and partnerships
- Subscribe to our new look monthly VCGLR e-News
- Important dates
- Do you have your 2015 liquor licence?
- Gaming venues: Supervision charge due 12 June
- Gaming venues: Reminder to report suspicious activity
- Call for submissions: Post-2018 public lotteries licence arrangements in Victoria
- Police posters for licensed venues
- Hot topic: Responsible Service of Alcohol training
- New temporary limited licence fact sheet
- New templates to assist venues meet their accounting and auditing requirements
- Great response to annual industry survey
The VCGLR News is a quarterly newsletter providing up-to-date information to both gambling and liquor industries and replaces the previous newsletters, VCGR News and The Grapevine.
The newsletter is produced for registered training providers and Responsible Service of Alcohol trainers.
Responsible Alcohol Victoria published a quarterly newsletter that highlighted changes to legislation or policy, compliance and licensing topics of interest, and contains articles on licensee obligations.
The former Victorian Commission for Gambling Regulation produced a quarterly newsletter that provided the latest news about legislation changes and gambling-related developments.