You are here:
VCGLR News Spring 2013 (PDF, 1.1MB)
This edition includes the following information:
- Message from the Chief Executive Officer
- Annual Report 2012-2013 released
- Community stakeholder forums update
- Use it or lose it – gaming machine entitlements
- Decision-making guidelines concerning children’s play areas
- Keeping a sharp eye on Spring Racing Carnival
- Gambling is not a game (Victorian Responsible Gambling Foundation)
- Schoolies reminder
- After work drinks for bar staff. Is it legal?
- Stay safe this New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Eve trading hours
- Victorian gambling industry reforms
- Liquor licence renewals
- Licence categories required to have RSA trained staff
- Industry survey
- Red-line plan reminder
- Local initiatives – Forums and Accords update
- VCGLR News survey.
The VCGLR News is a quarterly newsletter providing up-to-date information to both gambling and liquor industries and replaces the previous newsletters, VCGR News and The Grapevine.
The newsletter is produced for registered training providers and Responsible Service of Alcohol trainers.
Responsible Alcohol Victoria published a quarterly newsletter that highlighted changes to legislation or policy, compliance and licensing topics of interest, and contains articles on licensee obligations.
The former Victorian Commission for Gambling Regulation produced a quarterly newsletter that provided the latest news about legislation changes and gambling-related developments.