You are here:
Newsletter - Spring 2014 (963KB)
Published quarterly, the Spring 2014 edition includes:
- Message from the Acting Chief Executive Officer
- Important dates
- Advanced RSA training courses – book now
- Changes to liquor and gambling legislation – what they mean to you
- Knowledge is power – the VCGLR’s statewide liquor and gambling information sessions
- Are you compliant?
- Forum case study: Maroondah
- Getting ready for schoolies
- All eyes on the Spring Racing Carnival
- Extended New Year’s Eve trading hours
- Minimise harm on NYE
- Renewing liquor licences
- Cross-sector collaboration
- Putting clients first – new model for Gambler’s Help
- Watch: New video promoting gambling support services
- Gambling licence and bookmaker partnership amendments
The VCGLR News is a quarterly newsletter providing up-to-date information to both gambling and liquor industries and replaces the previous newsletters, VCGR News and The Grapevine.
The newsletter is produced for registered training providers and Responsible Service of Alcohol trainers.
Responsible Alcohol Victoria published a quarterly newsletter that highlighted changes to legislation or policy, compliance and licensing topics of interest, and contains articles on licensee obligations.
The former Victorian Commission for Gambling Regulation produced a quarterly newsletter that provided the latest news about legislation changes and gambling-related developments.