You are here:
Published quarterly, the Summer 2015 edition includes:
- Message from the Acting Chief Executive Officer
- Information session coming to Geelong
- Important dates
- VCBC to cease liquor licensing services
- End to mandatory fingerprinting
- Licensees have a good start to the new year
- Highlights from the VCGLR website
- Is your liquor signage up-to-date?
- New online portal for temporary licences
- ‘Giving away’ liquor without a licence
- Phasing out old application forms by 19 March 2015
- Have your contact details changed?
- Reminder: Liquor licence renewals
- Commissioner welcomes Yarram accord
- Drink spiking – information for licensees
- Safe night out in Casey
- Educating backpackers about local liquor laws
- New resources: Unlocking liquor licensing
- No excuse needed campaign.
- Gearing up for footy tipping season
- Supporting Aboriginal communities
- Punters urged to avoid BetRegret
- Intralot exits – Tatts returns
- Pre-commitment update
The VCGLR News is a quarterly newsletter providing up-to-date information to both gambling and liquor industries and replaces the previous newsletters, VCGR News and The Grapevine.
The newsletter is produced for registered training providers and Responsible Service of Alcohol trainers.
Responsible Alcohol Victoria published a quarterly newsletter that highlighted changes to legislation or policy, compliance and licensing topics of interest, and contains articles on licensee obligations.
The former Victorian Commission for Gambling Regulation produced a quarterly newsletter that provided the latest news about legislation changes and gambling-related developments.