You are here:
VCGLR News Summer 2014 (PDF, 1.6MB)
This edition includes the following information:
- Message from the Chief Executive Officer
- Changes in Compliance
- Have your contact details changed?
- Interactive map of Victorian liquor licences launched
- Improvements to temporary limited licence online application form
- Government announces taxation and return to players
- Liquor licence fees for 2014 now due
- Liquor licensees: Join your local liquor forum
- White Night Melbourne 2014
- Supervision charge: Reminder for gaming venue operators
- VCGLR cuts red tape for live music venues
- Thank you for completing the VCGLR News survey
- VicHealth: Name that point.
The VCGLR News is a quarterly newsletter providing up-to-date information to both gambling and liquor industries and replaces the previous newsletters, VCGR News and The Grapevine.
The newsletter is produced for registered training providers and Responsible Service of Alcohol trainers.
Responsible Alcohol Victoria published a quarterly newsletter that highlighted changes to legislation or policy, compliance and licensing topics of interest, and contains articles on licensee obligations.
The former Victorian Commission for Gambling Regulation produced a quarterly newsletter that provided the latest news about legislation changes and gambling-related developments.